Mission ProfileNTU (National Taiwan University), being the first integrated and most prestigious institution of higher education, has taken up the responsibility of promoting the level of academic research study and teaching in both its College of Medicine and its Hospital. It utilizes technological developments and information network to establish advanced systems and computerized environment for more advanced research and healthcare services, as well as more efficient management of medical information.
ServiceE-learning Support :
Provides NTUCM faculty and students with the support services in teaching and learning, based on the theoretically combined concepts and ideas of Instructional Design and Learning Technology.
Information Management :
- Licensed Software Downloads(https://download.cc.ntu.edu.tw/)
- Building and Maintenance of NTUMC Entrance Websites
- Email account on-line Application (http://apply.cc.ntu.edu.tw/index_en.html)
- Provide support services of NTUMC campus network including DNS, web proxy,ftp, backup and wireless networks etc.
- Plan for network environment to support research and administration.
||In charge of the Division's decision making and work allocation||I-chiu Tu, Liang-Yun Tung|
||Liang-Yun Tung, Chih-Jung Huang|
||Chih-Jung Huang, I-chiu Tu|
||Management of the medical campus networks||Liang-Yun Tung, I-chiu Tu|
||Assisting and supporting the businesses of the Network Management||Chih-Jung Huang,Liang-Yun Tung|