NTU C&INC will continue to provide basic information services for NTU students, staffs and faculty. Listed are implemented modifications in response to the epidemic prevention measures:
- Computer rooms services are closed. Reception services will continue to operate as usual. Please avoid coming to the reception desk in person and utilise other methods of communication.
- Reception staff have adopted remote working.
- Information services via emails, website, fax and phones will operate as usual.
- From 5/24 (Mon.) reception desk work hours will be modified to Mon-Fri (09:00am-17:00pm).
From our experience, VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) phone call connection requires a longer amount of time. Please check the following points for a better service:
- Please patiently stay on the phone for at least 10 seconds after dialing.
- Voice messages may be unclear, please speak slowly and clearly. Please re-record if necessary.
- During the phone call, phone call quality may drop and you may not hear our staff, please re-dial if necessary.
Sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for your patience.
NTU C&INC Contact Information: